Friday, September 4, 2009

A good and bad day !

Hey, so school today was what you cant say is KARUT/BULLSHIT ! I woke up , got ready for school then BANG ! the next thing i knew i was in school. So arrived at school , then ilaila asked me whether i had a crush on her SUPERMAN . AND I was like NO, WTH ? I straight away asked her who did she hear it from and she said it was from auzaie or however u spell his name ! She told me that he said that i talked to him and told him i like zafiqran ! I WAS LIKE WHATT THEE **** ? I got so mad ! In the first place i have never talked to him my whole life ! so what crap shit is he talking about. And i was like ilaila, u know that is so not me ! Zafiq is the most poyo and jiwang guy i have ever met! I asked ilaila to straight away bring me to him , and she did ! The minute i saw him i straight away when hopping mad and started shouting at him ! Here's the convo :

Adina : Since when did i ever talk to you ?
Since when did i ever told you i like Zafiq huh !??

******* : eh tk la tu aku main-main je dgn si dia ni, dia buat aku gaduh dgn awek aku.
lepas aku bagitau dia tu, aku dh ckp kat dia aku main main !

Adina : So its not my problem, why the hell did u used my name ?!! over every girl in this school
u had to use my name ?! Why cnt u use sofeena ke shuraya ke elmy ke punya nama ,
yang kau pakai nama aku tu buat apa !

******* : aku main main je la !

Adina : Masalah nya sekarang semua orang tengah tau benda yang bukan betul ! Everyone
knows it ! AND it is so not true ! Everyone is thinking a false thing ! U better undo all this
**** ! If by next week this rumour is still on ! WATCH OUT !

FYI: this convo has been shorten, for some purpose ! And i could swear he was just about to cry when i scolded him! I didnt really remember what i was saying coz i was like hopping mad and not really paying attention to what i was saying ! That's me , when i am mad i will go and BLURT things out that u cant even imagine ! And bla bla bla ! Once again , i cleared things up with ilaila and told her how much i hate zafiq ! and no offense zafiq is so not my type ! DEFINITELY, he is not my type . I Dont GO For Dude's Like Him ! HELL NO ! Then i entered class but stilll was mad and i wasnt really paying attention to what teachr was teaching/saying so i wondered off ! And then it was recess ! GREAT , just what i need ! 20 mins of torture under the hot sun watching over tapak taman gemilangg ! This is all BULLSHIT mann ! I dont need this rite now ! but after recess things got better for a bit. I cheered up and started having fun i was like writing name's in a sticker paper and pasting it on all my friends! But they caught me in the act, and did the same to me. Well , Vyona stick things on my bag and my back and i was walking around the whole class handing out paper , with a sticker on my back ! I didnt realize that until i saw people laughing. And Ziyan came to me and peeled the sticker off ! so that was what happened during last period ! Which ended okayy for my KARUT day ! thats all ! Till the nextt !

Chao<3

0 comments: