Thursday, December 17, 2009

Oh, sweetheart , put the bottle downn.









Putt the bottle down, and tune in. Haha. HI, sorry i haven't blogged in a while, was busy. Yeah, so i promised you some pictures of my birthday didnt i ? well, sorry haven't uploaded it yett. I'll post them as soon as i have uploaded them. Yeah, i just dont know why i feel like blogging todayy. Well, i am now currently obsessed with Kelly Clarkson's - I do not hook up :


Oh sweetheart put the bottle down,
You got to much talent,
I see you through those bloodshot eyes,
There's a cure you'll find it,
Slow motion sparks, you've caught that chill,
Now, dont deny it,
But boys will be boys , oh yes they will,
They dont wanna define it,
Just give up the game and get into me,
If your looking for thrills then get cold feet,

Oh no, I do not hook up, i go slow,
So if you want me , I dont come cheap,
Keep your head on my hand and your heart on your sleeve,

Oh no, I do not hook up, i fall deep.
Cause the more that you try the harder I'll fight to say goodnight<3

hhaaha, bye..

0 comments: